Julie Carrick, Eucharistic Revival Speaker, Author & Catholic Recording Artist, is giving our Advent Mission this year based on her newest book “Savior & Sustenance”. The new book has twelve chapters and will be used as a tool during her two-day mission. The music Julie has written is digitally included in the book so each chapter ends with a meaningful song to reflect on as you begin to journal your thoughts.
In the book, you will read the interviews that Carrick had with two bishops and six priests from around the world. She asked them what they experienced while praying the Mass, where they bring Jesus to us, truly present in the Most Holy Sacrifice. Our own Fr. Kilian McCaffrey was one of the priest’s interviewed. Their witness is powerful to say the least!
Our two-day Mission, December 5th & 6th will cover:
- Savior & Sustenance
- Manducate’ (Manger) Take and Eat – The Invitation
- Lamb of God…The Gifts of Mercy & Peace
- In Peron Christi – The Apostolic Succession
- Preparing Our Soul to Receive- The beauty of Reconciliation
- Maty’s Heart & Part In Our Eucharistic Journey
- Simply Faith. Moving past the need for proof.
- Engaging our senses in the Pascal mystery
Through the book and mission Julie Carrick believes that you will not only learn some of the wonderous details of the Life of Christ, but you will also take in first-hand accounts of modern-day miraculous experiences that have happened because of who is received in Holy Communion. Each of us, Carrick says, is invited to this deep intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, Our Savior and Sustenance.